In order for us to properly prepare for your initial visit, there are several forms we would like for you to read, fill out and sign. We will email you the forms ahead of time so you can fill them out and send them back.
Payment in full is collected at the time of service. We gladly accept Cash, Check, Major Credit Cards, and Care Credit.
We are out of network for all insurance. We will be happy to file for you, but we don’t accept it as payment.
- Complete dental and health histories, plus a review of your current dental issues
- Digital x-rays (full mouth individual and 3D cone beam)
- Digital photos of your teeth and smile
- Caries (tooth decay) screening with Diagnodent, a laser tool for early caries detection
- Oral cancer screening
- Evaluation of occlusion (bite) and TMJ (jaw joint) function
- Amalgameter measurement of electrical activity from existing metal restorations
- Airway and sleep apnea assessment
- As needed, electronic pulp testing to evaluate tooth vitality
- Examination of periodontal (gum) tissues and pockets
- Radiographic evaluation of the bony support for the teeth
- Close screening of each tooth for baseline information so we’ll have a good map of your mouth recorded for reference at future visits
Customized Treatment Plan
Because each patient is unique, no two treatment plans are the same. During the initial exam appointment, a phased plan will be prepared and discussed with you.